Background & Experience
After graduating high school, Jacob lived in Colorado before moving back to Texas and graduating with a degree in Criminal Justice from Texas State University. Jacob then moved to Charleston, South Carolina, where he got his law degree. As a native Austinite, it took a while before the realization hit: there is no place like Austin, and made his way back as soon as he could.
Jacob’s practice area includes general civil litigation, employment disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, commercial disputes, as well as various family law matters.
In his free time, you will find Jacob on the golf course, on the lake, or spending time with his family cheering on the Dallas Cowboys.
- Texas State University – 2018
- Charleston School of Law – 2021
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society – Pickney Inn 2019-2021
- Dean’s Recognition for Pro Bono Service
- Student Bar Association – Student Affairs Committee