Nathan was raised in Abilene, Texas. He received a Bachelor of Science from Southwest Texas State University in 2000. He graduated with honors from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2006.
Nathan’s practice includes family law, wills, probate, estate planning, real property, and advising businesses, their owners, investors and contractors, on complex business litigation matters and business transactions.
Nathan is an experienced trial lawyer and is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His family law practice focuses on complicated cases involving, high asset marital estates, custody disputes, and appeals.
Nathan is also recognized by fellow attorneys for displaying the highest ethical standards and professional ability as evidenced by his Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating.
As an active member and participant in the Texas Family Law Foundation, Nathan has been an expert speaking with legislators about family law issues before the Texas Legislature.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Probate Law & Estate Planning
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Appellate Law
- Texas, 2006
- Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas, B.S. – 2000
- Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 2006, Magna Cum Laude
- Top 5% of class; 11/203
- Executive Editor, Thurgood Marshall Law Review
- Research Assistant, Prof. Martin L. Levy
- Board of Advocates
- Honor Court Prosecutor
- Board Certified – Family Law 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating – AV – Preeminent
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Poverty Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Lifetime Member, Texas Family Law Foundation
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Member, Travis County Family Law Advocates