Business, Commercial, Family Law & Divorce Litigation Attorneys in Austin, TX
A Distinguished Reputation For Excellence In Litigation
Since 1983, Gray & Becker, P.C., has provided skillful representation for clients in complex legal matters. The firm has earned an acclaimed reputation, particularly for its accomplishments in litigation in diverse civil practice areas from business law to high-asset family law disputes. The firm has played a role in shaping the legal landscape of Texas by handling various paradigm-shifting cases at the trial and appellate levels.
Our legal team consists of distinguished litigators. Building on the firm’s cornerstones of excellence and experience, our legal practitioners boast a strong record of courtroom success. The firm’s founders have tried hundreds of cases in state and federal court. They are among the top business litigators in Central Texas.
Our attorneys combine passion for the law and a drive to succeed with a core commitment to providing quality legal services.
Areas Of Practice
Many of Gray Becker’s clients appreciate that they can use one firm for all their legal needs. We are proud of our team of multi-talented and trained litigators who are experienced with successfully meeting a wide range of legal needs. The following is a broad overview of our main practice areas. For more specific details, please feel free to give us a call to learn more about how we can serve you and/or see the Practice Areas section of our website.
– Business and Commercial Litigation: We offer a full range of business and commercial litigation from contract disputes, to complex shareholder and partnership disputes, to trade secret misappropriation and unfair competition.
– Constitutional Law: Our constitutional law department is prepared to help people whose constitutional rights have been violated. Whether your First Amendment rights to freedoms of speech, religion, assembly, press, or the right to petition has been violated; your right to due process or immunity; or any other instance where freedoms and rights granted in the US Constitution have not been upheld, we are prepared to protect them.
– Employment Law: We are equipped to help both employees and employers with employment issues that pertain to employment law. We help can help people who feel that they have been wrongfully terminated; people who have been discriminated against by their employer or a manager, or by co-workers; and people who have been harassed at work by co-workers and/or higher ups, as well as many other issues that may arise in the workplace. We can help employers with a wide range of employment law needs, from policy manual drafting to advising on terminations, and things such as negotiation of severance packages, name just a few of the services we can provide to employers. As well, we offer representation before the Texas Workforce Commission for both employers and employees.
– Family Law: Our family law department specializes in many areas of family law. Whether you need help with an adoption or a prenuptial agreement, or with a divorce and alimony and/or child support issues and things such as child custody and visitation rights, Gray & Becker, are here to help. We are equipped to fight fiercely for your rights, including if you are going through a high-asset divorce with complex property division and/or have a difficult and challenging custody dispute, or anticipate that there is a good chance that there will be one. If you have one of these family law matters or one not mentioned here, we are ready to protect your rights.
– Government Defense: Our high level of professionalism and discreteness during high-risk government defense cases for state and local entities has earned us a solid reputation amongst those who deal with government defense legal issues
– Oil and Gas Law: Our attorneys have more than 100 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and legal field. We attempt to resolve oil and gas issues amicably but recognize that some circumstances require decisive action through litigation.
– Appeals: We handle appeals in each practice area. Our attorneys draw on valuable experience in handling numerous appeals before state and federal appellate courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court and the Texas Supreme Court.
Whether you have a legal matter that falls into any of the above categories or one that does not, contact Gray & Becker, P.C. today to see how we can help you.
Contact The Firm
Contact us for more information about the firm’s practice areas. Based in the historic West District of Austin, our litigation lawyers serve clients throughout Central Texas, including Cedar Park, Round Rock, Westlake, and Georgetown.