Business, Commercial, Family Law & Divorce Litigation Attorneys in Austin, TX
A Distinguished Reputation For Excellence In Litigation
Since 1983, Gray & Becker, P.C., has provided skillful representation for clients in complex legal matters. The firm has earned an acclaimed reputation, particularly for its accomplishments in litigation in diverse civil practice areas from business law to high-asset family law disputes. The firm has played a role in shaping the legal landscape of Texas by handling various paradigm-shifting cases at the trial and appellate levels.
Our legal team consists of distinguished litigators. Building on the firm’s cornerstones of excellence and experience, our legal practitioners boast a strong record of courtroom success. The firm’s founders have tried hundreds of cases in state and federal court. They are among the top business litigators in Central Texas.
Our attorneys combine passion for the law and a drive to succeed with a core commitment to providing quality legal services.
Areas Of Practice
The firm provides legal counsel in various practice areas, including:
- Business and commercial litigation ranging from contract disputes to complex shareholder and partnership disputes to trade secret misappropriation and unfair competition
- Family law, including high-asset divorces with complex property division and challenging custody disputes
- Constitutional law, including First Amendment challenges, due process issues and immunity
- Government defense for state and local entities, including complex, high-risk cases
- Employment law for employers and employees, including discrimination, wrongful termination, policy manual drafting, advising on terminations, negotiation of severance packages, and representation before the Texas Workforce Commission.
- Oil and Gas law, our attorneys have more than 100 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and legal field. Our attorneys attempt to resolve oil and gas issues amicably, but recognize that some circumstances require decisive action through ligation.
The firm also handles appeals in each practice area. Our attorneys draw on valuable experience in handling numerous appeals before state and federal appellate courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court and the Texas Supreme Court.
Contact The Firm
Contact us for more information about the firm’s practice areas. Based in the historic West District of Austin, our litigation lawyers serve clients throughout Central Texas, including Cedar Park, Round Rock, Westlake, and Georgetown.