- Super Lawyer Awards for REG for Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyer Awards for Doug for Employment and Labor Law
- Super Lawyer Awards for Margaret Tucker for Family Law
May 10th, 2019 – A Distinguished Reputation For Excellence
January 22, 2019 – Congratulations to Patricia Dixon and Nathan Kennedy!
- Nathan L. Kennedy has been elected to membership in the Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation.
- Patricia Dixon have been selected as Texas Rising Stars by Super Lawyers® 2019 edition.
August 21, 2018 – Congratulations to Richard Gray, III, Douglas Becker, & Patricia Dixon for being nominated to the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
June 1, 2018 – Gray Becker, P.C. is pleased to announce that 3 lawyers have been included in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Gray Becker, P.C. would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Richard E. Gray III – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Real Estate Law
- Douglas M. Becker – Commercial Litigation
- Patricia J. Dixon – Family Law
June 23, 2015 – Trisha Dixon, Attorney at Gray & Becker, P.C. is an experienced family law litigator and family law mediator. Trisha received her mediation training at the University of Texas School of Law. Trisha provides the knowledge, people skills, and diplomatic talents necessary in settling family law cases. She is now offering the following reasonable rates for mediation (split between the parties):
- Half-day – $500 (includes 4 hours)
- Full-day – $1,000 (includes 8 hours)
- Each additional hour of overtime will be $200 per hour.
Trisha Dixon can provide the office space for mediation if needed and she will travel to other offices to mediate. Please contact Trisha to schedule your next mediation!