Kindra Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Austin, with a Bachelor of Science in Speech. She then worked for a year in the Athletics Department for The University of Texas before attending law school at The University of Tulsa where she served as President of Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity and the Women’s Law Caucus, was a student member of the Alumni Committee and was a member of several other student organizations.
Kindra has practiced in multiple areas of law including, family, criminal, wills and estates, personal injury, corporate law and oil and gas. She is a member of the Oil and Gas, Family Law and Computer and Technology Sections of the State Bar of Texas. Kindra has worked in various counties all over the State of Texas representing both individuals and companies.
Kindra takes on each case with a goal of resolution using logic and a business like mind that align with her clients wishes and that are in her clients best interest.
- Texas, 2003
- The University of Texas, B.S. 1995
- Major: Corporate Communication
- Business Foundations Certificate
- The University of Tulsa, College of Law, J.D. – 2003
- Exemplary Service by a Student – University of Tulsa
- Dean’s List – University of Tulsa
- American Jurisprudence Award – University of Tulsa